RESEARCH CLINICAL TRIALS
Study Entrance Requirements (one or more of the following).
1. Recently (last 3 weeks) tested positive for Covid.
2. Were exposed directly in the past 72 hours to someone who recently tested positive for Covid.
3. Have signs and symptoms of Covid.
4. Be willing to participate in a research study.
Appointments typically take around 10-15 minutes to complete.
Subjects will be paid following the end of a visit.
Subjects must be testing positive at the time of their visit on a free test performed in our office.
Prostate Research Trial
Prostate Cancer Study for men over 45 years old. This study consists of two separate appointments. One appointment draws blood samples and gathers health information, and a prostate mri (prostate only) is performed at the second appointment . This study does not include a physical exam, and does not require the uncomfortable DRE exam (No "finger exam"! Yay!). The screening is a $500 value, and is completely free to qualified participants. In addition to the free screening, participants who have low PSA results will receive $50! Helps advance medical research!
Men over 45 years old qualify IF:
* have no past history of cancer (other than skin cancer)
* have never had an abnormal colonoscopy
* have never had an abnormal PSA (prostate test) Participants with low PSA results will receive $50
GI Studies Soon Availiable